At Pulse Automation we continually strive to ensure we provide our clients with a proven world class control technology, designed and commissioned to the highest degree, enabling them to confidently operate their space in a safe, reliable and energy efficient manner.
The Northern Hospital Inpatient Expansion Stage 2
Pulse Automation Solutions recently completed Stage 2 of The Northern Hospital Inpatient Expansion with Human Centric Lighting (Circadian Rhythm) in the patient bays and ward circulation.
The project was delivered successfully based on the following specification:
1) C-Bus Lighting Control System utilising the C-Bus Automation Controller 5500NAC and 5500SHAC in combination with Schneider DALI Power Supplies and DALI DT8 type fitting.
- Over 2500 DALI fittings including more than 1500 DALI Type-8 fittings
- Integration with Nurse Call System
- Integration with AV System
2) Circadian Rhythm Lighting Control Methodology:
- Patient bay lighting to cycle through Circadian Rhythm program from ‘morning’ setting through ‘night’ setting.
- Provision for ‘EMERGENCY’ button on the lighting control panel for each bed which will immediately set all lighting within the bay to 4000K and maximum intensity for patient examination.
- Circadian Rhythm in all other areas will not be disrupted and continue its cycle. Circadian Rhythm to resume cycle when “EMERGENCY” switched off.
- Ward circulation lighting to cycle through Circadian Rhythm to create a more consistent ambience.
To find out more about C-Bus lighting control system and circadian rhythm Lighting contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org